We are looking for an experienced Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our international Team in Munich. You have previously worked as a Product Manager in the SaaS area and you are able to strategize the full product lifecycle. As Product Manager at Alyne, you will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic and product initiatives. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will work closely with our senior leadership and the Product Team to define product strategy and build roadmaps. We are a growing StartUp and therefore you should have a solid hands on mentality.
- Drive the execution of the full product lifecycle process for our product
- Lead our product management team in close cooperation with our Development and Customer Success Team
- Work closely with Customer Success to understand and analyze our user needs and turn those into a product plan, roadmap, and detailed specifications
- Create an evidence-driven product roadmap based on customer research, product feedback, internal team feedback, and executive direction
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales on release of new product features
- Understand Alyne’s strategic and competitive position and deliver a product that help transform our industry
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- MS/BS degree in product design or engineering
- Previous GRC experience
- 4-6 years experience in a dynamic product management role
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that allow you to influence other teams, create clarity and drive focus on complex problems
- Strategic product thinker - you can examine the changing landscape and use that information to define product strategy and prioritize the problems to solve
- Technically proficient and able to work closely with our Developer Team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern tech, get your own Mac
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Opportunity to develop focus areas
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Great working atmosphere in a nice central office location with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Team events - the Octoberfest and a beer garden are just around the corner ;)
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.