You will be responsible for driving sales of a next generation Governance, Risk and Compliance solution to medium and large businesses as a full-time position.
You have a proven track record of building a sales organisation, selling GRC solutions or related products to senior corporate stakeholders and you are able to develop a sales pipeline from lead to closing. Your network extends internationally and you are highly motivated to build a best of class sales organisation for a fast paced and dynamic young company.
- Own and exceed annual sales target for the Australian market
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to grow our customer base in Australia and achieve sales targets
- Understand our customers business needs and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Alyne
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern tech, get your own Mac
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Opportunity to develop focus areas
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Great working atmosphere with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.