We are looking for a NLP - Developer to join our IT team. You will be working closely with one of our four Founders and the Alyne NLP Team, delivering a high quality SaaS product to our business customers with innovative features paired with a great and fun user experience.
You will be investigating new NLP models and prototype solutions, evaluating ideas to gain insights into their strengths and weaknesses. The job will also involve data preparation, engineering NLP machine-learned models at scale, design and implement ML and NLP, and incorporate those into our Alyne platform. We write everything in Python, using open-source frameworks and libraries. The overall goal is to make Alyne more intelligent. There are many difficult problems to solve, so we're always open to new ideas and ways of thinking.
We are a growing StartUp and therefore you should have a solid understanding and hands on experience with developing concepts, patterns, algorithmic complexity, paradigms and modern libraries. You have a good attention for detail and don’t just work on code, but bring a product to life.
- Incorporate latest NLP research developments into our production pipeline
- Broaden the machine learning adventure at Alyne to non-NLP areas
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, preferable with AI specialisation
- Solid experience with Natural Language Processing
- Experience building production-ready systems using deep learning methods
- Python - numpy, pandas - knowledge in at least one deep learning framework Tensorflow, keras, pytorch
- Experience in AWS in at least 3 services - Sagemaker
- Knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS, Ember.js/Angular or other SPA, Node.js and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Neo4j, Redis and others
- Fluent written and spoken English. Good proficiency of German might be advantageous, but not necessary
- Analytical skills and enthusiasm for the latest developments in the IT sector
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern tech, get your own Mac
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools
- Opportunity to develop your talent and focus areas in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Development of tech products highly relevant to our customers with direct feedback from our customer-facing teams
- Use latest technologies in productive environments, e.g. Machine Learning, Serverless technologies and more
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Team events - the Octoberfest and a beer garden are just around the corner ;)
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.