We are looking for a Data Scientist (m/f/d) to join our Team in Munich. You will be analyzing large amounts of information in order to find patterns that will help improve our product. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights. For this role you should be highly analytical with a passion for analysis, math and statistics. You will help our company to analyze trends to make better decisions. Your critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data and ideally you have a passion for machine-learning and research.
We are a growing StartUp and therefore you should have a solid understanding and hands on experience with developing concepts, patterns, algorithmic complexity, paradigms and modern libraries. You have a good attention for detail and don’t just work on code, but bring a product to life.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solution
- Communicate/present results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Analytical skills with problem solving aptitude
- Knowledge and experience with Python and R for data analysis
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Experience in AWS in at least 3 services that are related to data science
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Fluent written and spoken English. Good proficiency of German is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern tech, get your own Mac
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Opportunity to develop focus areas
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Great working atmosphere in a nice central office location with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Team events - the Octoberfest and a beer garden are just around the corner ;)
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.