As a Senior Customer Success Consultant (m/f/d) at Alyne you will engage with our customers, our sales reps and our technology team to identify functional needs, interpret these into software functionality and coordinate with the product team to develop or enhance the capability in our Software as a Service. Your understanding of risk and compliance processes allows you to help our customers digitising their work and challenge their approaches. You will quickly become an expert in Alyne and will be a key resource in helping new organisations implement Alyne. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding regulatory changes and curating and adapting our content library to remain at the cutting edge. Your portfolio will include tasks reporting to the Head of Customer Success in a full time capacity.
- Be a sparring partner for our customers using Alyne SaaS when it comes to functional and technical questions
- Work together with Risk Executives in leading companies
- Identify further potentials for the use of our application and support our product team in identifying improvement potential
- Work with Cyber, Information Security, Privacy, IT Governance frameworks, Laws and Standards
- Development of customer opportunities and relationships
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bright minds with solid industry knowledge and/ or 2-4 years experience in a leading consultancy
- Deep Risk, Regulatory, Cyber Security or Information Security expertise in combination with fondness for Technology
- Self starter with a structured working style
- Project Management skills
- Excellent English and market relevant language
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- 25 days “European style” paid vacation
- Great working atmosphere in a nice central office location with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Modern technology
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.