As a Junior Customer Success Consultant (m/f/d) at Alyne you will engage with our customers, our sales reps and our technology team to identify functional needs, interpret these into software functionality and coordinate with the product team to develop or enhance the capability in our Software as a Service. You will gain a deep understanding of risk and compliance processes and the digitalisation of those. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding regulatory changes and curating and adapting our content library to remain at the cutting edge. You will quickly become an expert in Alyne and will be a key resource in helping new organisations implement Alyne and develop their risk and assurance processes. Your portfolio will include tasks reporting to the Head of Customer Success in a full time capacity.
- Work together with the Customer Success team members on training and onboarding of our customers
- Support our clients on an everyday basis with the use of our app
- Gain deep expertise in the areas of risk management, cyber security and compliance in combination with the latest technology
- Be a sparring partner for our existing customers when it comes to functional and technical questions
- Bring your knowledge (and the expertise you will gain) into our library
- Work closely with our product team in identifying improvement potential for our app
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Graduates or people with first working experience in corporate environments or in a leading consultancy
- Self starter with a structured working style
- Project Management skills
- Excellent English and market relevant language
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Modern technology
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals.
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.