We are looking for a Library Content Manager (m/f/d) to join our Team. In this twofold role, you will be end-to-end responsible for understanding regulatory changes, curating and adapting our content library to remain at the cutting edge as well as onboarding customer-specific content into the Alyne platform.
You will mainly engage with our Customer Success and technology teams to identify functional content needs, understand and transform custom content for representation in Alyne and to coordinate with the technology team to develop or enhance the capabilities of our SaaS. Your understanding of risk and compliance processes and of software and database technology will guide you in these tasks. You enjoy using and creating complicated and extensive spreadsheets on a daily basis and don’t shy away from one or the other script to make your work scalable and efficient while maintaining very high standards of quality.
You will quickly become an expert in Alyne and its data models and will be a key resource in sustaining our competitive advantage with regards to the Alyne Controls Library and fast, high-quality custom content onboarding.
- Work with Cyber, Information Security, Privacy, IT Governance frameworks, Laws and Standards
- Extension and maintenance of Alyne’s content library, functionally and technically
- Delivery of customer content projects end-to-end, from content analysis, transformation and import to maintenance
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years experience in a leading consultancy
- Deep Cyber Security, Information Security Management, Technology and Risk expertise
- Others see you as the team’s spreadsheet guru
- Self starter with a structured working style and a passion for quality delivery
- Excellent English and German language
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern tech, get your own Mac
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Opportunity to develop focus areas
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Great working atmosphere in a nice central office location with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.