Altruistiq’s software solution delivers sustainability intelligence and real corporate impact in carbon reduction and beyond for large businesses that see more than ‘just’ reporting as the goal.
Altruistiq empowers businesses with the technology to automate sustainability data measurement, management and exchange - with unparalleled accuracy and ease. We believe that sustainability is the corporate world’s biggest data challenge. Our mission is to enable businesses to do more of what is measurably good, driven by data and impact intelligence. Read about our latest investment below:
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Project Manager at Altruistiq, you will be responsible for project managing the successful implementation of our Software for Enterprise customers. This is a new role at Altruistiq, so you will have the opportunity to build out our Project Management offering for customers, with support from across the business. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive project success and contribute to the overall strategic objectives of the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the planning, execution, and delivery of implementation projects with key customers, while ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders and project team members.
- Develop detailed project plans, schedules, and resource allocation plans to effectively manage project resources and track progress.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues, and develop contingency plans as needed to ensure successful project delivery.
- Monitor project performance and report on progress to stakeholders, providing regular updates on key milestones, risks, and issues.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communications throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Design and document our project management process, identifying areas for optimization and implementing best practices.
We envisage the following skills and experiences could serve you well in this role
- 5+ years experience in IT project management, including experience with data integrations.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques, including Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address project risks and issues proactively.
- Experience building out a project management or delivering reusable project management processes, tools, and assets
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- A willing problem-solver, highly adaptable to stakeholders, with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- A keen learner with the ability to adapt to new ways of working, and an interest to work in the tech sector.
Remuneration and rewards package:
Remuneration will be determined depending on experience, but we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to all our team. The expected day rate range for this role £500 - £700, and will depend on the candidates’ experience. Altruistiq is a remote-first company and you will be provided with the necessary hardware. Any travel expenses would be covered. Working hours align with the UK, but some of our customers are based in the US, so some flex may be required.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. If there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch.