Alto is a destination for innovative, intellectually curious, and forward thinking people - we are disrupting the rideshare industry with a revolutionary, elevated experience and sustainable business model! In order to achieve this, Alto hires W-2 employee drivers, maintains a branded fleet of vehicles, and is transitioning to an all-electric fleet in 2023. The company is rapidly growing, having raised a $45M Series-B in 2021 and is accelerating towards a nationwide expansion; today Alto operates in Los Angeles, Dallas, Washington D.C., Miami, Silicon Valley, and Houston.
At Alto, we believe in delivering an elevated customer experience that ensures safety, consistency and hospitality every step of the way. Check out more about us here.
Alto is looking for a scrappy and talented Operations Associate to join our Houston team, full-time. In this role, you will represent Alto; serve as the front line to our drivers and ensure driver excellence everyday. This position will play a key role in the City Operations team, reporting to the General Manager. If you consider yourself a self-starter, thrive in an ambiguous environment, enjoy problem-solving and working with others, we would love to meet you. We’re looking for someone with drive to expand our brand and passion to change the ride-sharing industry!
What you will do as an Operations Associate:
- Be the front line to our driver base. You will become a knowledge expert in helping drivers solve any issues they may have.
- You will be an important resource to help guide our drivers through the onboarding process.
- Assist the management team to exceed goal expectations by managing day to day operations, monitoring KPIs/Metrics, and ensuring daily targets are met.
- Build project management skills– You will work on market specific projects based on business needs and manage their moving parts, timelines, and stakeholders.
- You will work cross functionally with Ops Leadership, Marketing, Sales, and Training teams.
- Help drive operations initiatives and contribute your knowledge of any local market nuances.
- Collect on the ground feedback and raise opportunities and concerns to drive continuous innovation.
- Represent the Alto brand and ensure safety, cleanliness and consistency are maintained every step of the way.
- You will have a pulse on everything going on at the Ops Center. Everyday your job may look a little different!
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 year of experience; experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in a leadership or coaching role is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively
- What should come easy to you: patience, problem identifying and solving, de-escalating situations, teamwork, and self-governance
- Passionate about your work
- Flexible schedule with ability to work on-site at Ops Center is required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement within the organization
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing startup!
- Generous amount of monthly Alto credit and founding member status!
- Health, dental, vision insurance and 401k with company match, 100% up to 4%
- Leadership development and coaching from market leaders
- Company swag