Alto is America’s leading digital pharmacy, transforming a $500 billion industry. Founded in 2015, Alto’s better pharmacy model is centered on the critical role of pharmacists as the final link in a person’s health journey. Alto combines expert pharmacist care with purpose-built technology to deliver a more convenient and affordable experience for those who need medication. To date, Alto has fulfilled more than three million prescriptions, expanded to twelve markets, and built a mobile app experience that makes it easier than ever to manage medications and chat with a pharmacist. As Alto continues its rapid growth, it remains customer obsessed, with an industry-leading NPS score of 86.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager, Alto Customer Experience & Systems possessing a combination of product and project management skills to join our Customer Experience (CxE) Team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the Customer Experience and Systems business to manage the project delivery of CxE deliverables. Strong communications, while providing the best experience to customers. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and using your cross-functional skill set to implement programs for Alto.
As a Program Manager, you will work with cross functional teams from scoping through to delivery, implementing data and content implementation through the CxE communication channels to our users. Manage the project workflow from design to development of a variety of digital CxE deliverables: Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project/program.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Work with cross-functional teams in the project management from scope to delivery and reporting for optimal customer communications
- Manage communications between CxE team and stakeholders for project delivery by timelines
- Scrum master / problem-solver, proactive to ensure smooth delivery and efficiencies for the CxE deliverables
- Run key meetings with stakeholders and CxE internal team
- Track and document project workflow to ensure project workflow and keep groups informed of real-time status
A Bit About You:
- Experience working directly with digital properties
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Digital program/project management experience
- Hands-on experience with managing digital content: emails, web/mobile platforms, target messaging (in-app, push notifications, SMS)
- Project management or Scrum certification
- 5+ years of project management experience and experience working with digital content
- Experience managing programs/projects of medium to large scale
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience leveraging Atlassian tools for effective collaboration and project or program management
- Familiarity in CRM, subscriptions management and email or target marketing tools
- Familiarity with content strategy and project management methodology
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to various levels of management, including precise and effective customer communications.
- Proven ability to succeed in cross-functional teams; excellent interpersonal skills
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- The ability to hear, understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g., phone conversations)
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Salary Range: $117,000- $138,000
*Please note this range is specific to employees in the market listed on this posting. Salary ranges for remote candidates working outside of this market can be subject to regionalized compensation based on their respective work location.
Commission Eligible: No
Equity Eligible: Full-time - Yes.
Travel: Yes, limited. 25%
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.