Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
Sr. B2B Marketing Manager
Alto is looking for a Senior Manager, B2B Marketing to join our growing marketing team. As our ideal candidate, you are passionate about both the Alto consumer and provider experience, comfortable with digital and physical storytelling mediums, and excited about growing Alto’s brand across a variety of channels. You’re curious, engaged, and comfortable with change. You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every project you tackle, and you lead from a place of accountability and quality. Most importantly, you’re excited to join Alto and bring our transformative pharmacy model to life with doctors and patients alike.
This team member will work closely with the B2B Marketing Director and a cross-functional team spanning sales, account management, expansion operations, design, business unit leadership and product to develop and implement marketing programs to drive growth in specific therapeutic area/business unit channels at Alto (e.g. fertility, endocrinology, enterprise health systems). This role is responsible for the development and execution of marketing plans, the scoping and execution of print and digital content (including website, email and social), identifying strategic event and channel partnerships, and working cross-functionally to iterate on and refine Alto’s provider channel engagement tactics. If you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, pay strict attention to detail, are quick to take initiative, and can synthesize complexity into simple storytelling and effective marketing materials, let’s chat.
Accelerate your Career as You:
Define B2B Marketing Strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Provider Success and business unit leaders to deliver an effective channel marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost: drive brand awareness, lead generation, engagement, and revenue
- Define and measure KPIs per channel; identify opportunities for optimization
- Identify high-value channel partner and event co-marketing opportunities; execute on partnerships in collaboration with Field Marketing Manager
- Establish and manage editorial calendar per channel in collaboration with broader outbound communications efforts
- Partner with Performance Marketing to acquire new customers in given business unit
Develop Cross-Channel Content
- Increase awareness of Alto’s full capabilities to support sales and customer retention goals through blog posts, case studies, white papers, email campaigns and print collateral
- Partner with Design and Copywriting to create on-brand and compelling sales assets
- Execute digital campaigns via marketing automation tech stack, including Active Campaign, Iterable, Outreach.io, Prismic, Hootsuite, Salesforce and others
- Develop executive presentations and reports on initiatives and results
Deliver Effective Sales Enablement
- Guide key value prop and messaging refinement (and associated collateral development) across segments and new markets based on market research learnings, field feedback, and competitive research
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Expansion Ops to develop and execute new market entry launch and develop marketing strategies for new channels, as needed
- Collaborate with sales teams on implementation, follow up, and performance of new materials
- Participate in the development and delivery of new market sales employee onboarding and training
A Bit About You:
- 5 - 8 years of content or channel marketing experience with documented experience designing and implementing successful B2B marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or healthcare field
- Experience working in healthcare technology or services is a must
- Demonstrated passion for Alto’s mission
- Growth mindset and constantly motivated to iterate and improve
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (a natural storyteller), particularly in the ability to make complex concepts accessible and to embody a distinct brand voice
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still be an excellent team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires one to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives while working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce, email marketing automation platforms (e.g. Iterable, Hubspot, Pardot), modern CMS platforms (e.g. Prismic, Wordpress), and Google Analytics
- Experience working in, or closely, with B2B marketplaces and field sales roles a plus (e.g. field sales representative, sales engineer, product demonstration, etc)
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Travel: Yes - Required up to 10% of the time for select industry events and field work
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.