Alto is building the world's most patient-centric, tech enabled pharmacy, and we are seeking a Senior Director, Financial Planning and Analysis to be a key member of our team. The ideal candidate needs to be a dynamic self-starter with a passion for continuous process improvement in a fast paced, high growth environment, and the ability to clearly communicate deliverables and recommendations.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Senior Director, FP&A to:
- Lead the full company planning cycle including the long range planning process, annual operating plan and monthly/quarterly forecasting processes
- Drive annual operating plan cycle including target setting, guideline creation, managing calendar and milestones and producing presentations for senior leadership and board of directors
- Collaborate with executives to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives
- Implement processes, frameworks and systems that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions as we become a global organization
- Establish and lead process to prepare all financial forecasts in partnerships with leaders across the company
- Establish and lead capital planning process to evaluate all investment decisions across the company
- Lead expense and liquidity planning efforts in partnership with senior leadership
- Partner closely with Accounting and Treasury teams, proactively seeking opportunities to improve processes and forecasting accuracy across all areas of FP&A
- Partner with all members of the senior management team and other company leadership on assessing and analyzing critical business decisions
- Build, manage, and develop a high-performing FP&A and business intelligence team
- Build outstanding and effective relationships with cross-functional team
- Drive the development, deployment, and monitoring of KPIs tied to strategic goals, as well as evaluation of team performance against these metrics.
- Strict adherence to the Company’s corporate policies and all regulatory requirements
A little bit about you:
- Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Prior experience working with private equity or in fast-paced mid-sized companies is a plus.
- Planning systems implementation experience a strong plus
- M&A experience
- Pharmacy, Supply Chain, Retail experience a plus
- 15+ years of progressive experience and demonstrated growth including a minimum of 10 years in Finance/FP&A positions
- Experience with a fast-growing company with scale
- Proven success serving as a change agent in a high-growth and scale environment
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character
- Strong track record of maintaining relationships and communicating with a wide range of partners
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
You’ll love this role if you:
- Smart, passionate and self- driven – you want to work with an outstanding team in a fast paced ever changing start-up
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Want a passionate, humble, and dynamic culture poised to change the face of pharmacy
Our most meaningful resource is your passion and vision
If you can see fresh approaches, envision bigger goals to move us ahead and are dedicated to building up those around you… you’ll have our attention. What we want is sharp passionate executive minds to keep us growing. Our diverse staff hails from a variety of backgrounds, all bringing their valuable perspectives and skills. Here, supporting each other and their sense of belonging and offering all individuals the opportunity to grow and learn is a priority.
Additional Physical Requirements:
Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.