Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the role:
We are seeking a Recruiting Operations Manager who can bring their expertise, creativity and vision to oversee recruiting operations and programs. You will be a key partner alongside recruiting team members, leaders and interviewers in the design and iteration of strategies and programs that directly impact hiring success and candidate experience.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Design, build, implement and scale processes that enable efficiencies across the recruiting team.
- Lead training and company-wide initiatives for Recruiting programs (ex.. Referral Programs, interviewing programs, and Intern Program) in partnership with talent acquisition leadership
- Partner closely with recruiting leadership to streamline processes, identify and resolve operational roadblocks, and promote best practices for using our ATS and tracking the most accurate recruiting data.
- Manage existing vendor relationships, and proactively identify recruiting solutions that make the hiring process more effective and efficient.
- Help ensure leadership and cross-functional partners have a clear understanding of the goals and timelines of plans.
- You will create and facilitate training and resources for our recruiting team, new leaders and interviewers as our operations evolve and scale.
- Partner in creating innovative approaches to acquiring talent by researching and implementing new and creative programs
- Partner with the Comms Team on employer external brand, messaging, and presence
- Maintain compliance with all applicable state and federal legislation as well as GDPR compliance
A bit about you:
- You have 4+ years of experience scoping, leading and delivering recruiting operations solutions and programs
- You have knowledge of successful recruiting practices in high growth environments
- You are familiar with Greenhouse ATS administration, with an added bonus for prior experience building reports or dashboards using Greenhouse data
- You have exceptional mentorship skills, and proven ability to lead others (in formal, or informal capacity
- You are proficient with report building in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- You have hands on experience in analysis and reporting
- You have strong project management experience (preferably agile/scrum), with focus on Recruiting, HR or Operations
- You have experience partnering with, and influencing, senior leadership on recruiting programs strategy and hiring initiatives
Additional physical job requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.