Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team
The Senior Sales Analyst will play an essential role in proactively shaping and enabling our sales team to be as efficient and productive as possible. They will gather and organize data from multiple sources, including Salesforce, to generate in-depth customer and market insights to enhance sales productivity. They will also develop and establish a repeatable model to deliver information and insight, including emerging problems, challenges and opportunities. They will help shape and drive our Sales Ops programs to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue.
We're looking for a highly analytical and collaborative candidate, a multitasker with excellent communication skills, influence skills, and preferably someone with experience working cross-functionally within a Business-to-business (B2B) sales environment. This position will report into the Head of Sales Strategy & Analytics.
Accelerate your career as you:
Gather and Organize Data
- Proactively track, maintain, and design new reports, analytics and dashboards as needed for our reporting processes, including leads, opportunities, pipeline, productivity, and forecasting.
- Build repeatable processes and reporting to enable sales leaders and reps with critical operational and performance data related to sales strategy and execution.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes.
Improve Sales Processes
- Own analysis and communication of sales trends and performance to identify greater efficiencies and better manage and understand bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire sales process.
- Develop tools and processes to assess client and sales trends, feedback, and market factors, and bring insights to the leadership team.
- Continuously shape and articulate our strategy for provider segmentation, targeting, and positioning.
Manage Special Projects
- Lead partnerships with Sales, GMs, finance, marketing, and other cross-functional stakeholders on strategic projects and analytical requests to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue.
A bit about you:
- 6 years of relevant work experience (Sales Ops, Analytics, Finance, Strategy) or 4 years with MBA/Advanced degree.
- Strong proficiency with SQL and BI tools like Tableau or Looker
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Strong knowledge of standard sales operations processes (sales process, account management, analytics, and reporting)
- 6+ years of dedicated Sales Analyst/Sales Operations experience
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM reporting and dashboarding
- Experience developing sales operation processes and reports (customer segmentation, sales forecasting, territory planning, pipeline analysis)
- Experience in Healthcare, Pharma and/or MedTech markets
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.