Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Role
We're hiring an experienced Technical Leadership Recruiter to develop and drive our recruiting strategy for engineering leadership, across all manager, senior manager, director, and senior director roles. You will serve as a strategic partner to our VP of Engineering and recruiting leaders as we work to double the engineering org and its leadership talent bench.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Design data-driven recruiting strategy to attract top-tier technical talent to Alto
- Develop robust and thoughtful programs to attract under-represented folx to leadership opportunities at Alto
- Manage engineering leadership searches end-to-end, from branding to networking and sourcing, through to closing
- Partner closely with and act as trusted advisor to cross-functional business leaders
- Invest in Alto’s employer branding and help us establish broader talent networks
- Support a positive candidate experience by continuously iterating on our engagement strategies and interview processes
- Maintain a fluid understanding of market trends through research and reporting
A bit about you:
- 5+ years of technical leadership recruiting experience
- Proven success identifying, engaging, and closing senior-level passive candidates and hitting hiring targets
- Strong track record of pitching private company equity and providing exceptional candidate experiences during the closing process
- History of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners, including the executive suite
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion through a track record of achieving diversity recruiting goals
- Experience leveraging data and market research to develop insights, drive decisions, and influence internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated adaptability and resourcefulness in fast-paced, ambiguous hiring environments
- Leadership recruiting experience both in-house and with an agency
- Strong existing technical leadership network
- In-depth knowledge of Greenhouse ATS and Ashby Reporting
- Understands the importance of operational excellence
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.