Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team
We're looking for a Technology Support Member to join our team! As we continue to grow our technology team to deliver leading technology solutions, we need to equally provide excellent customer support to our workforce to support our operations. We are relentlessly focused on making the world’s most approachable, empathetic, and supportive IT team, so read on if you want to put your hard and soft skills to work.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Provide the very best customer service experience for our employees to have the best relationship with their technology, including resolving support requests, educating, sharing knowledge with our workforce through hosting office hours and other activities, and developing and maintaining self-service content.
- Advocate our culture from day 1 for everyone’s day 1 introduce our new employees to our services, acquaint them with their technology, and empower them for ultimate success in their roles by ensuring and driving comfort with all things IT.
- Support our core platforms - GSuite, Slack, Zoom, Okta, macOS, Windows 10, Meraki.
- Continue to strengthen familiarity and understanding of all aspects of our IT environment; including Mac / Windows / Chrome OS workstations, mobile devices, Audio/Visual equipment, and printers.
- Assist with set up and sound check for company wide meetings across multiple offices.
- Maintain the inventory of computers, software, and other technology equipment, such as printers, phones, and other peripheral devices.
- Create and maintain computer blueprints for different departments in the organization.
- Participate in technology projects (system upgrades and rollouts, remediation, new hire onboarding, etc.).
- Troubleshoot common hardware and software issues.
- Work with the network team to monitor and optimize our infrastructure.
A bit about you:
- 7+ years supporting employee or customer IT needs (startup experience preferred).
- Deep familiarity with macOS administration, support, and deployment. (Alto is 90%/10% Mac environment)
- Understanding of intermediate networking concepts/computer hardware components. You can rack, stack, configure and monitor.
- Ability to navigate helpdesk support applications and coach and guide users through basic computer tasks.
- Demonstrated experience understanding complex issues, and explaining them in terms matching the customer's technical understanding.
- Friendly and enjoys being helpful.
- Proactive and eager to take on new projects.
- Able to gracefully handle and execute on high-priority requirements with little notice.
- Thrives in a very diverse environment with non-technical team members.
- Flexible and easy-going.
- Willing to go the extra mile to help out a team member.
- 3+ years in administering and configuring Okta SSO, GSuite and GSuite Admin, JAMF, Meraki, Zendesk, and Slack. Slack Grid experience preferred.
- Experience in working within a distributed IT Support team.
- Able to function independently day to day and
- Takes proactive approach on existing initiatives and identifying areas for improvement
- Some custom scripting experience preferred
- Experience in administering Okta, Zoom, GSuite, JAMF, Fleetsmith (Windows MDM a Plus), Meraki, Zendesk, Slack is a plus
Salary Range: $95,000 - $110,000
Commission Eligible: No
Equity Eligible: Yes.
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave. Part-time: 401k, generous PTO.
- Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.