Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Role
As a People Operations Analyst at Alto, you are the expert at all-things people, process, and policy. You will be the owner of important processes throughout the employee lifecycle, drive improvements that help Alto’s people team grow and scale efficiently, and develop policies that make all employees proud to be an Altoid.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Design, build, implement and scale processes that enable efficiencies across the people team and Alto.
- Drive execution of People operations team projects that enable our people team to scale and support Alto employees as we grow.
- Manage compliance programs, including SOX compliance, mandatory filings, policy updates and employee trainings.
- Proactively document any new policies, and amend any existing ones requiring updates in an easy to digest way, for multiple users.
- Partner with People team members as well as key cross-functional partners such as Payroll, Finance, Legal and IT.
- Manage relationships with various external partners, including labor and immigration lawyers, relocation vendors, and other 3rd party people services.
- Become a go-to-person for HRBPs and managers to navigate employee policy and process questions. Train and upskill managers, employees, and other people team members as needed.
A Bit About You:
- You have 4+ years of experience scoping, leading and delivering people solutions, processes, and projects.
- You have experience with a wide variety of HR functions such as Onboarding - including visa and relocation processes, compensation & benefits, payroll, tax, and offboarding.
- You have be responsible ensuring an exquisite employee experience in all the stages of the employee lifecycle, you always have an eye on legal compliance and tax implications, making sure the company exposure to risks is under control.
- You have prior experience optimizing people processes for high growth, fast-evolving companies.
- You have knowledge of federal, state and local HR compliance and related reporting requirements.
- You have knowledge of SOX/Compliance risks within HR processes.
- You have knowledge of successful people practices in high growth environments.
- You have exceptional mentorship skills, and a proven ability to lead others (in a formal, or informal capacity)
- You have strong project management experience (preferably agile/scrum), with focus on Recruiting, HR or Operations.
- You are familiar with Workday, as an added bonus, and you have prior experience building reports or dashboards using Greenhouse data.
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Salary Range: $90,000-$105,000
Commission Eligible: No
Equity Eligible: Full-time - Yes. Part-time - No. PRN - No
Travel: (Yes/No): Yes.
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave. Part-time: 401k, generous PTO. PRN: Sick time accrual.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.