Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
Director Customer Lifecycle
About the Role
Alto is looking for a Director, Customer Lifecycle to join our growing marketing team. As our ideal candidate, you are passionate about the Alto consumer experience, comfortable with multi-channel lifecycle/LTV initiatives, and excited about using data to drive meaningful improvements to both internal processes and external customer touchpoints and campaigns. You’re curious, engaged, and comfortable with change. You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every project you tackle, and you lead from a place of accountability and quality. Most importantly, you’re excited to join Alto and bring our transformative pharmacy model to life.
This team member will work closely with a cross-functional team spanning marketing, product management, engineering, product design, and care operations to improve the Alto customer experience. If you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, pay strict attention to detail, are quick to take initiative, and can synthesize complexity into simple and effective communications, let’s chat.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Lead our cross-functional efforts to optimize the experience of being an Alto customer
- Serve as the business owner for all lifetime value metrics
- Partner with Analytics to define company-wide priorities for improving our customer lifecycle
- Partner with Product and Engineering to evolve and optimize a complex ecosystem of patient communications and interactions across all channels
- Develop strategies and initiatives to maximize our owned marketing channels, especially email
- Develop, test, and manage referral and loyalty programs
- Help lead the development of our marketing technology stack by partnering with Product, Engineering, Security, and others to identify and implement the best tools
A bit about you:
- 10 years marketing experience
- 5+ years experience leading lifecycle, LTV, and referral initiatives
- 5+ years experience partnering with Product and Engineering teams
- Expertise in the relevant components of a marketing technology stack
- Experience with high-trust products (healthcare, financial, etc…) and/or ecommerce
- Experience at other customer-centric organizations (high NPS, etc…)
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.