Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team
This Regional Sales Manager role is for the Houston, Texas area and will be a challenging and high impact role as we scale from 9 markets to over 50 locations over the next 36 months. You will be responsible for growing the adoption of Alto among providers and patients, building and leading front-line sales teams, informing and evolving our sales processes, and ultimately establishing Alto as a dominant pharmacy player throughout your geography.
Working closely with National and Area Sales Leadership, Marketing, Therapeutic Area GMs and your local pharmacy teams, you will guide and execute our growth strategy. Additionally, you will establish key customer relationships throughout your geography, engaging providers, patients, health systems and health services as you expand Alto’s footprint and market share. Perhaps most importantly, you will do all of this while staying grounded in Alto’s Mission; never compromising our commitment to keeping the patient at the center of all that we do.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Deliver a second-to-none pharmacy experience for patients and providers, making Alto the leading pharmacy in your market.
- Build and manage a motivated team of 10+ Partnerships Managers, partnering with our Recruiting team to identify and engage outstanding prospects.
- Provide high quality training, coaching, and development of new and tenured Partnerships Managers in all phases of their work.
- Cultivate a culture of accountability and results, leveraging KPIs, key milestones and account-level reviews to drive performance on a weekly basis.
- Maintain an active selling role with key clinics and health systems; develop relationships with clinical and economic champions at new and existing customers to deeply understand customer needs.
- Plan and conduct strategic sales meetings to inform, train, and motivate representatives to deliver consistently high results.
- Develop a deep understanding of your market and communicate actionable insights that inform our launch and go-to-market decisions and subsequent growth. You will spend time speaking to providers, patients, health systems, and health services and analyze data to validate your hypotheses.
- Collaborate with senior leadership in setting strategies and OKRs for your team and drive on the ground sales and marketing initiatives.
- Be an internal champion for your market with cross-functional teams and communicate product/fulfillment/operation needs to HQ.
- Participate in strategic planning and sales forecasting. Provide market insights, trends, competitive activity and conditions.
- Meet and exceed overall sales goals and quotas.
A bit about you:
- At least 8+ years experience in B2B sales or business development.
- At least 8+ years experience in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device.
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Manager in the Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical/Medical Device space with a demonstrated track record of over-achievement.
- Record of defining and using operational metrics to build long-term strategy Experience forecasting sales results.
- Experience with Salesforce or other comparable CRM.
- Experience working cross-functionally to make your geography successful.
- Experience in the Healthcare, Digital Health or Health Tech industries.
- Deep expertise and established relationships in the HIV/PrEP, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Respiratory and Cardiology therapeutic areas.
- Ability to thrive in a remote office, leading a large team across multiple geographies.
- B.A/B.S, MBA preferred.
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Reading English, comprehending, and following simple oral and written instructions.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer or phone that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Environmental Conditions: occasional exposure to low temperatures or high temperatures, outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind, and noisy environments.
- Occasionally ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the like.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks and/or moving from one worksite to another.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds in all directions.
- Operating motor vehicles.
- Occasional sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing/driving/flying
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.