Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team
Alto as part of its focused growth strategy has few Therapeutic Areas which are its lines of businesses. Our New Therapeutic Area Businesses (endo, cardio, pulm) is adding a Business Operations Associate who will work directly with GM of the TA and a large cross functional team spanning across product, operations, sales, fulfillment and finance to drive identification, prioritization, experimentation and early growth for this therapeutic area. This role will drive not only go to market strategy but the execution of experimentation and project manage initiatives for new launches and growth.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Go to Market experimentation. Help develop go to market strategy for the Therapeutic Area. Experiment with provider target segments, positioning, pricing and service offering; Launch and track channel experiments to prioritize and test across provider sales, DTC and employer accounts
- Market research. Conducting and project managing market research with patients and providers per therapeutic area to identify pain points and value drivers to inform sales pitch and product offering
- Growth partnerships. Identify community, manufacturing, channel partners and support management of those partnerships to drive growth.
- Sales and Marketing enablement. Launch account based marketing initiatives to drive adoption and track performance with marketing team; Iterate sales playbook and process with sales team
- Analytics. Develop quantitative analysis, and models to support new initiatives and key operations decisions, including launch plans, staffing forecast, process optimizations, and growth opportunities
- Cross-functional mobilization. Drive, launch, and project manage initiatives identified to drive success of new business unit launches
- Project management. Manage key quarterly initiatives ensuring appropriate team members are mobilized and tasks are completed in time
- Development in internal reporting and communications. Support General Manager to build tools for tracking business performance and communicating cross-functionally, e.g., dashboards, business updates/priorities
A bit about you:
- 3-4 years of experience in an investment banking, consulting, product, and/or other highly analytical role at a fast-growing company.
- Data-driven. You know how to gather the right facts and proof points to build a business case for a decision, but you focus on what is most important. You can break down business issues to identify data needs, gather inputs, and drive to insights and recommendations. You are proficient with data analysis tools, including Excel, Google Sheets, etc. SQL and Tableau strongly preferred.
- Ability to operate “full stack”. You can ask and answer your own questions (and pull the necessary data to do so), visualize that data in high signal-to-noise ways that make key insights clear and compelling to executive audiences, and create project structure, execution plans, and momentum for yourself and those around you to drive swift action from those insights
- Comfort with ambiguity. You can drive complex initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success
- Excellent communication skills. You clearly socialize ideas to employees at all levels within an organization and have proven ability to influence without authority and build strong working relationships with cross-functional business partners to deliver outcomes
- Entrepreneurial. You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and innovative organization, with the ability to shift priorities quickly, and maintain organization and control
- Passion for serving the needs of patients with chronic conditions
- Accounting/Finance experience
- SQL knowledge
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.