Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the role:
The Sr Manager of Stock Administration will play a critical role in the development of a world-class stock administration and reporting function. This role will partner with Legal, Finance and HR in addition to other business groups to ensure compliance with regulatory, internal and external reporting and requirements for equity plans and disclosures.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Prepare and maintain capitalization table and stock ledger
- Manage granting process from end to end and maintain records for all issued grants
- Collaborate with legal, finance, and accounting teams and internal and external auditors to provide equity reporting and ensure accounting, regulatory and tax compliance
- Manage and drive improvements to processes, procedures and work flows
- Manage relationships with outsourced equity related vendors and brokers
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting on equity
- Manage employee communications regarding equity
A bit about you:
- You have a bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- You have a the ability to work with confidential information in a respectful manner
- You have strong compliance skills
- You have good working knowledge of equity related accounting and tax issues
- You bring 5+ years of in-house experience, including public company experience
- You have experience managing an equity platform, such as Carta, Equity Edge Online, Shareworks/Solium, or Certent
- Maintaining a Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation is a plus
- You have advanced skills in MS Excel
- You are smart, passionate and self- driven – you want to work with an outstanding team
- You pay strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- you present the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines and collaborate with cross functional teams
- and you have the ability to work independently and drive systems and processes
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: extensive reading, viewing a computer terminal, transcribing spoken/written speech, and reviewing or analyzing data and figures.
- Communicating with others to exchange information via phone, video conference, and other modes of communication. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.