Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Role As Sr. People Systems Analyst you will be the domain professional for all HR and Recruiting business processes, including advising the HR teams managers, and employees on use of the Workday HCM system, Greenhouse, Zendesk and other ecosystem tools in support of overall business operations. You will partner with broader People teams to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and demonstrate the return on technological capabilities. If you are truly passionate about business systems and love to make a difference, this role has been made for you!
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Serve as domain expert for Workday HCM, managing hands-on configuration in 2 or more domains: Core HCM, Absence, Compensation, Security, Analytics and Reporting
- Partner with the solution architect and People Operations team to drive requirement gathering, process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation.
- Ensure consistency to project schedules, maintain a systems orientation, set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Provide production support on issues triage, identification and resolution along with external system integration partners.
- Assist authorities with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall system performance; lead Workday product update process, including regression testing and contingency planning for larger project efforts.
- Build reports from scratch, strong at interpreting and manipulating data, and have a general affinity for numbers.
- Perform bulk data uploads (EIBs) and maintain security role assignment.
- Create self-service user guides and deliver training to internal teams.
- Handle implementation partner teams and be accountable for work.
- Work with Internal Audit, and Operations teams to ensure SOX compliance. Develop auditing processes to ensure data integrity and system accuracy.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements & effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
A Bit About You:
- You bring 5+ years of strong process analysis experience in HR processes including 3+ years practical experience on the Workday HCM platform with at least one full deployment project.
- You have demonstrable experience in analyzing business needs and anticipating ways in which HR Technology or processes can offer improvements or transformation opportunities.
- You have experience assessing new features, making recommendations, and driving new feature adoption.
- You are resilient and open to learning and capability to apply the learning real time. Understands the use of technology tools to drive efficiency and scale.
- You maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and translate business requirements to implementers. Ability to scale down technical information to help end users understand system functionality.
- You have a willingness and ability to build productive, collaborative relationships' companywide.
- You have familiarity with Greenhouse ATS, ADP, Lattice and PlanSource
- You maintain Workday certification(s) preferred (HCM, Absence, Advanced Comp)
- You have strong/proficient experience with Microsoft Excel
- You have project management experience
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.