Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team
Alto seeks a Finance Manager SG&A Optimization to support the achievement of industry
leading effectiveness and efficiency across our rapidly growing organization. This role will be a
key contributor on our Corporate FP&A team and will manage SG&A optimization by providing
primary finance support for the Compensation, HR, and IT departments. This role will report to
the Sr. Manager Planning, Systems and Tool Implementation working in close partnership with
the SG&A areas in developing plans and forecasts, providing variance analysis, developing
analytical models, and driving efficiencies. The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial
spirit, will enjoy taking a hands-on approach in defining and implementing best practices that
enhance the overall teams’ capabilities and influencing company-wide strategic decisions.
At Alto, culture is one of the key differentiators enabling the company to disrupt the entrenched
competition. The successful candidate will fit into and strengthen the culture while balancing the
requirements of the role.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Lead process to prepare all financial forecasts in partnerships with leaders across the company
- Support annual operating plan cycle including target setting, guideline creation, managing calendar and milestones and producing presentations for senior leadership and board of Managers
- Collaborate with leadership team to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives
- Support expense and liquidity planning efforts in partnership with senior leadership ● Partner closely with Accounting and Treasury teams, proactively seeking opportunities to improve processes and forecasting accuracy across all areas of FP&A
- Partner with all members of the senior management team and other company leadership on assessing and analyzing critical business decisions
- Build outstanding and effective relationships with cross-functional team ● Support the development and monitoring of KPIs tied to strategic goals, as well as evaluation of team performance against these metrics.
- Strict adherence to the Company’s corporate policies and all regulatory requirements
A bit about you:
- 5 - 7 years of Corporate FP&A with demonstrated growth
- Experience with a fast-growing company with scale
- Proven success managing budgets for major functional areas and senior leadership within an organization
- Advanced Excel/financial modeling skills
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail ● Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of enterprise level financial systems and processes ● Basic SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn)
- Strong track record of maintaining relationships and communicating with a wide range of partners
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Prior experience working with private equity or in fast-paced mid-sized companies is a plus.
- Prior experience providing Finance support for headcount reporting
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.