Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About The Role
Reporting directly to the HRBP Team Lead, you will develop the talent strategy and advise on all things People related: benefits, employee relations, performance management, talent development, and organizational design. You are skilled at using both qualitative and quantitative data to perform root cause analysis, identify trends, tell a story and inform innovative ways of building programs, and ensuring Altoids are engaged and growing. In your work, you will uphold our values and amplify the success of our business and products through our most important asset: our people.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Provide strategic partnership and counsel to business leaders and Altoids, ensuring employee advocacy and fairness.
- Craft and implement creative and progressive talent strategies tailored to your client groups, addressing retention and development needs.
- Support parts of our leadership team through all People processes including compensation, talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management, organizational design, etc.
- Drive and lead in all of your clients’ people related activities and programs.
- Coach and develop leaders at all levels within the organization, from line managers through executives.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data in order to inform key business and talent decisions.
- Collaborate with other People Team functions (compensation, recruiting, talent development, learning & development, etc.) to inform the design and implementation of People programs.
- Are a culture ambassador, fostering diversity and inclusion.
- Mentor and coach other members of our People teams.
A Bit About You:
- 5 + years experience as an HR Business Partner supporting Customer Service, Call Center or Retail teams
- Experience with Workday HRIS is preferable
- Comfort working in early-stage, technology/ healthcare focused industries is a plus
- Experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Experience driving key people, programs and processes (performance management cycles, calibration facilitation, compensation planning, executive coaching, employee relations/conflict resolution, organizational design, etc.
- Experience working remotely as part of a distributed HR team
- You have the ability to flex your style and build trust and report with Executives as well as individual contributors
Additional Physical Job Requirements
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 (can vary by position, office managers for example may be expected to lift more) pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.