Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
Advance your career as you:
- Help us grow our Product & Technology org team by 2x in the next 6 - 9 months.
- Partner with Engineering and Design leaders to understand their open roles, set hiring priorities, and develop a sourcing strategy.
- Build and engage a pipeline of skilled talent through creative sourcing efforts.
- Advise leaders on candidate trends and provide insight regarding Alto's position as an attractive employer
- Partner with our recruiting coordinators, hiring managers and hiring teams to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience.
- Experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates.
- A keen desire to experiment on the best ways to connect with passive job seekers.
- Startup experience within the tech or digital health space.
- A demonstrable passion for building an inclusive and representative workplace that mirrors our equally inclusive and diverse customer base
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.