Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team
As a member of the Operational Excellence team, you will help to ensure we continue to improve all aspects of Alto, make us as efficient and effective as possible, while providing superior customer service. We clearly understand the current state of our processes and then develop the right processes and products to move our business forward toward perfection. We partner cross-functionally to identify problems and opportunities, identify root causes, and prioritize implementation of solutions for Care Ops, working with Product / Engineering to get cutting edge solutions to our associates and customers. We facilitate Change Management throughout the improvement lifecycle.
About the Role
As Director, Quality and Continued Development you’ll be a key leader for the Patient Care Operations team working closely with our Care site Directors and other operations leaders. Your primary objective will be to own, develop, implement and continuously improve the quality function and training programs to support the processes for all of Care Operations.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Develop and Implement a contact center quality program to support developing a world class patient care system
- Develop, Implement and maintain an effective and efficient training program inside of Care Ops
- Help to improve/maintain a world class customer care system (through owning and monitoring of CSAT and NPS programs)
- Measure and analyze internal defect tracking to identify root causes and implement solutions
A Bit About You:
- 10+ years of progressive experience working in an operations environment, building sustainable tools and repeatable processes and having a track record for driving KPI improvements.
- At least 7+ years in leadership roles supporting operational functions and managing leaders of teams.
- Have lead Training functions
- Demonstrated experience building culture and inspiring a workforce
- Have managed Quality Post Contact audits or similar evaluations for teams who operate in complex workflows.
- Strong relationship management experience building relationships quickly with internal ops stakeholders, GM’s and key clinic partners reps.
- Demonstrable experience building patient or customer first experiences and processes
- Have managed a call center and operations support
- Have a deep understanding of the pharmacy ecosystem
- Lean/Six Sigma Experience and/Or Project Management Professional Certification
- Would have both learning development and quality improvement experience
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow complex oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Facilitate Small groups to a final product
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Travel to Company hubs (San Francisco, Dallas, Denver) - ~25% - 50% Travel
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.