Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team
The Patient Care experience is an essential part of our mission to build the pharmacy of the future. Our Pharmacy Technician team goes above and beyond for our patients by combining the friendliness of your neighborhood pharmacy with the speed of a fast-moving startup. We believe in changing the traditional pharmacy model for the better to provide a five-star experience.
As a Pharmacy Technician I, you will use our custom-built pharmacy management system to perform detailed data entry and processing. In addition to prescription intake, responsibilities will include coordinating renewals. This is an external-facing where you’ll deliver an extraordinary customer service experience via phone, email, text, and chat.
Employment is conditional upon having an active or provisional PTCB certification. After obtaining a provisional license, successful new hires are expected to write the PTCB exam within 24 months. Alto will cover the cost of your registration fee and renewals upon expiration.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Provide excellent customer service, particularly on phone calls and messages
- Work with patients and other pharmacies to assist with prescription transfers.
- Utilize training and coaching from your leads to identify areas for process improvement
A bit about you:
- 0-2 years of experience as a pharmacy technician or call center agent
- PTCB or provisional license is required, registered with the Texas Board of Pharmacy
- Ability to perform common math calculations
- Ability to interpret, transcribe and troubleshoot prescription information
- Ability to learn and operate a new pharmacy management system and other relevant technology
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.