Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Role:
The Performance Manager will support the financial planning process, fulfillment labor planning, financial analysis, and development of key business insights for Fulfillment Continuous Improvement. You will partner with the Vice President of Fulfillment and Senior Leadership to understand underlying fulfillment cost drivers and develop reports, tools, and models to help drive the business towards company goals and drive process improvements. As a strategic contributor, you will use your extensive knowledge of project management, continuous improvement, and modeling, analytical and communication skills to accelerate Alto’s growth.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Partners cross-functionally to understand underlying fulfillment cost drivers and utilizes this knowledge to partner in the development of cost reduction models consistent with company goals
- Shares performance review insights with the Finance and Senior leadership for further short-term and long-term action plan development
- Aligns and influences decision making through operational reporting and dashboards, bringing together financial measures and initiative level analytics to support decision making
- Provides daily, weekly and periodic updates on results and projections with insight into operational opportunities
- Manages the weekly reporting responsibilities, offering insight and updates to operations and leadership regarding financial performance
- Supports alignment and communication to the leadership team through the effective use of PowerPoint, when required
A Bit About You:
- 5+ years’ of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
- Track record of developing and defining key business questions, and building data sets that answer those questions
- Demonstrable skill and ability to articulate complex financial views to business teams
- Knowledge of SQL and Looker
- Superior attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced Excel & business modeling skills (pivot tables, V-look ups, Macros, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL and Looker
- MBA or equivalent is helpful, but not required
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Travel: Yes. Required up to 10% of the time