Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Role
Alto’s Workforce Management Team is focused on making sure we have the right people, in the right place, at the right time to provide excellent service to our patients. As our first Workforce Technology Administrator, you'll focus on building and maintaining Alto’s contact center technology infrastructure, including our Workforce Management and Telephony software. Additional responsibilities include partnering with our Product, Engineering, Analytics, and Patient Care teams, as well as our vendors to ensure our technology sets us up for success in providing an excellent pharmacy experience to our patients.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Design and maintain Alto’s Workforce Management and Telephony technology utilizing best-in-class software, including the implementation of NICE InContact call center software
- Partner with teams across Alto, including Product, Engineering, Analytics, and Patient Care, as well as our vendors to ensure our technology meets the needs of our patients and employees
- Explore new features and configurations that promote our patients and providers to self-service
A Bit About You:
- At least 3 years experience in a multi-channel customer service environment focused on technology administration for workforce management and telephony systems
- Experience building and improving tools and solutions for use in a high growth environment
- Proven track record of communicating complex information to a diverse group of business partners
- Strong technical skills and experience with Nice InContact workforce management and contact center software
- Prior experience influencing positive NPS score changes through service and support initiatives
- Prior experience leading or participating in the implementation or enhancement of a NICE + InContact instance
- Prior administration of Aspect eWFM, UIP & ALM, Genesys PureCloud, Five9, Talkdesk, Avaya, Cisco, 8x8, Calabrio, Teleopti, Verint, Monet, Pipkins, Noble Systems, Olark, LiveAgent or other Contact Center Technology tools
- Track record of continuous improvement leading to superior contact channel experiences
- Experience establishing outbound dialing campaigns using preview, predictive and progessive dialing strategies
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only
Salary Range: $77,000 - $91,000
Commission Eligible: No
Equity Eligible: Yes
Travel: Yes, Required up to 10% of the time
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.