About the Team
The Patient Care experience is an essential part of our mission to build the pharmacy of the future. Our Pharmacy Technician team goes above and beyond for our patients by combining the friendliness of your neighborhood pharmacy with the speed of a fast-moving startup. We believe in changing the traditional pharmacy model for the better to provide a five-star experience.
Our Fertility Team is looking for an experienced Pharmacy Technician Lead to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to manage various pharmacy operations tasks. You'll manage a group of 10-15 front-line specialists, driving patient and employee satisfaction as well as on-time and accurate medication delivery. By reviewing, scoring, and providing feedback, you’ll help improve the quality of care team interactions, in addition to proactively surfacing insights to drive continuous improvement across our operation.
- Consistently ensure all team members are in the right roles and phone status
- Coach team members on providing the best patient experience possible, following established guidelines, policies, and standard work
- Handle escalated patient situations using efficient problem-solving, judgment, and care, taking into consideration the needs of the patient, provider relationships, and our business
- Accurately administer company policies, including attendance, sick leave, PTO
- Monitor KPIs and provide feedback to improve performance
- Work in the queues and phones to directly support patients, as needed
A bit about you:
- 1-3 years prior experience managing teams of 8 or larger, including performance management and development
- Demonstrable ability to defining and managing teams against KPIs to drive performance
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Prior pharmacy, healthcare, operations, or customer care experience
- Proficiency in navigating web-based software systems
- Previous experience working in a fertility clinic or with fertility patients preferred
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com