Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
We're building additional recruitment capacity with the hire of an experienced Senior Business Recruiter to drive growth within our G&A and Operations functions. In this role, you will be a highly consultative talent advisor to various management teams. In addition to your regular recruitment duties, you will also partner with our Head of Business Recruiting and the broader recruitment team to optimize and refine various Recruiting and People organizations' processes. Perhaps most importantly, you will act as a talent researcher and are as comfortable and excited to source candidates as you are to close them.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Partner with hiring managers and senior leaders across the G&A and Operations functions to understand and own headcount plans and the sourcing strategies required to hit hiring goals. Drive the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to close.
- Own the delivery of key metrics and insight reports to drive decisions and improve processes. Apply data and reporting to inform the work you do.
- Identify strategic challenges and lead the implementation of creative solutions that may impact the entire sales organization.
- Partner with our recruiting coordinators, hiring managers, and hiring teams to deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Leverage your uncanny detail orientation and prioritization skills to deliver results for a rapidly growing team.
- Demonstrate a knack for operational excellence by leveraging recruitment and collaboration tools effectively.
Other duties include working on ad hoc projects to support the growth of our teams. This may include employer branding, events, and employee referral channels. You will also prioritize engaging underrepresented professionals and be passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
Critical Success Factors
- Versatile and self-starting — Self-assured, not easily thrown, able to think on your feet
- Research acumen and creativity — You can learn new domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies
- Superb communication skills — Highly articulate, able to convey complex arguments and concepts to engage with hiring managers and candidates in a polished and professional manner
- Steadfast — You combine tenacity with tact and sound judgment; knowing when to apply pressure and when to move on
A Bit About You:
- 7+ years of experience managing full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to offer delivery
- 3+ years of recent in-house experience
- Experience leveraging data and metrics to deliver candidate funnel updates, insights, and recommendations
- Demonstrable track record of leading or participating in the design and implementation of significantly impactful recruitment programs
- Strong knowledge of ATS configuration and management (we use Greenhouse)
- Experience recruiting within the startup, technology, digital health, or healthcare/pharma industries
- Experience recruiting for Operations and Healthcare occupations
- Experience attracting and engaging underrepresented professionals
- Proficiency in using various recruitment, project management, and collaboration tools (e.g., Slack, Asana, Notion, Gem, TalentWall, etc.)
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: extensive reading, viewing a computer terminal, transcribing spoken/written speech, and reviewing or analyzing data and figures.
- Communicating with others to exchange information via phone, video conference, and other modes of communication. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required.
Salary Range: $74,800 - $88,000 USD per year
Commission Eligible: No
Equity Eligible: Yes
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave.
Lack of equitable healthcare access is a far-reaching crisis disproportionately affecting marginalized people—Black, Brown, Indigenous, LGBTQ, people with disabilities, women, and others. Alto was founded to fulfill medicine’s true purpose: improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. Acknowledging this audacious mission, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.