About the Team
Our Provider Success team is responsible for ensuring that Alto delivers a best-in-class experience for practitioners who work at our partner clinics and their patients. The Provider Success Specialist will focus on facilitating the continued growth of their Alto relationship. As a strategic contributor to the Alto Growth team, you will dramatically accelerate adoption of Alto by:
- Becoming the subject matter expert about clinics within your market, acting as their partner for day-to-day needs , and introducing Alto to their patients.
- Developing a point-of-view on how we can deepen Alto’s relationship with clinics by improving existing processes and encouraging use of our clinic-facing AltoMD technology platform
- Serving as the operational Voice of the Customer within Alto, coordinating with the Growth Team and other functions as necessary
Accelerate your Career as You:
Clinic & Patient-Facing
- Spend at least 50% of time in the field
- Confidently communicate Alto's value proposition directly to providers and patients, both in-person and remotely
- Teach, train, and empower new clinic users from your market on the AltoMD platform and Alto processes
- Confidently communicate how Alto addresses common pain points encountered by clinic back-office procedures
- Facilitate the resolution of any internal workflow needs to ensure that clinics consider Alto their preferred pharmacy partner
- Troubleshoot prescriptions by engaging directly with doctors offices, patients, and insurance companies as needed
- Work closely with doctors offices to manage refill requests, prior authorizations, and coverage determinations
- Partner closely with other members of the Growth Team, including Partnership Managers (Sales) and Onboarding Specialists
- Facilitate resolution of prescription issues by triaging to appropriate cross-functional teams
- Document and track clinic issues, feedback, and requests - escalating as needed
- Work cross-functionally to design relevant solutions for roadblocks with clinic adoption
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase Alto engagement and retention
- Provide Voice of the Customer feedback to Product & Engineering
A Bit About You:
- 5+ years of frontline customer service/support experience in a rapidly growing start-up
- 2+ years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician (CPhT), working a patient facing role in a high-volume pharmacy
- Exceptional knowledge of commercial and government insurance and how to troubleshoot claims; comfortable w/ end to end management of prior auths and appeals
- Experience engaging and retaining strategic customers or vendors
- Friendly disposition and outstanding customer service skills
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
- Pharmacy Operations experience a plus
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to partner and influence across levels and functions
- Self-directed problem solver with experience developing and improving processes
- Ability and desire to work on disparate and multiple issues on a rapid resolution timeline
- Ability to flourish in a high-growth tech environment where change is constant
- Ability to self-reflect, learn, and be honest about development areas
- Ability to not sweat the small stuff, and a sense of humor
- Fluency in either Cantonese, Mandarin, or Spanish
- Willing to travel
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Reading English, comprehending, and following simple oral and written instructions.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer or phone that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Environmental Conditions: occasional exposure to low temperatures or high temperatures, outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind, and noisy environments.
- Occasionally ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the like.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks and/or moving from one worksite to another.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds in all directions.
- Operating motor vehicles.
- Occasional sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing/driving/flying