Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Role
Our Provider Success team is responsible for ensuring that Alto delivers a best-in-class experience for practitioners who work at our partner clinics. The role of an Onboarding Pharmacist is to drive the end-to-end management of script fulfillment with a focus on initial, proactive support of new clinics to ensure a successful start to their Alto relationship.
As a strategic contributor to the Alto Growth team, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate Alto's adoption by partnering on day-to-day needs with clinics to help them succeed. You will also influence the use of sound operational practices, including creating and simplifying onboarding practices, contributing input to the Growth team, and providing training on efficiency-focused best practices.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Work with key clinic stakeholders, Partnerships Managers and Onboarding Specialist to ensure smooth initial experience and identify/implement ways to create a frictionless relationship between Alto/clinic. Additional duties may include (Coverage may extend to pre-onboarding (awareness, education, selection) or post-onboarding (adoption, loyalty), as needed.
- Manage a portfolio of clinic accounts moving through the onboarding and implementation process, issues and resolution.
- Facilitate the resolution of internal workflow needs to ensure new clinics experience a friction-less, delightful Alto experience.
- Document and track clinic issues, feedback, and requests to develop and deliver a differentiated pharmacy experience
- Work cross-functionally to provide Voice of the Customer feedback to Product & Engineering
- Ensure all processes and documentation with clients or patients are compliant
- Secondary focus: help identify and craft value-add clinical services bundles that help differentiate Alto in new therapeutic areas identified as expansion focus
A Bit About You:
- 5+ years of RPH experience, preferably in provider-facing roles
- Substantive RPH experience in a rapidly growing start-up
- Proven track record of designing, demonstrating, and implementing complex pharmacy solutions and clinic workflows to internal and external stakeholders through written and verbal presentations
- Currently licensed and in good standing by the Board of Pharmacy
- Experience establishing and improving complex processes and workflows
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience engaging and retaining strategic customers or vendors
- Proficient in Google Suite applications such as Sheets and Presentation
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Reading English, comprehending, and following simple oral and written instructions.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer or phone that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Environmental Conditions: occasional exposure to low temperatures or high temperatures, outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind, and noisy environments.
- Occasionally ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the like.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks and/or moving from one worksite to another.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds in all directions.
- Operating motor vehicles.
- Occasional sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing/driving/flying
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.