Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team
Alto’s Workforce Management Team is focused on making sure we have the right people, in the right place, at the right time in order to provide exceptional service to our patients. This role will focus on building and maintaining our capacity planning and forecasting tools to make sure we are set up for success in accomplishing this goal. The Workforce Capacity Planning Manager will be responsible for utilizing and pressure testing Alto’s volume forecast in order to create a detailed capacity plan down to the action and interval level in order to allow us to hire and schedule patient care specialists to support our growth. Our team closely partners with Alto’s Patient Care, Finance, Sales, Business Operations, Analytics and Fulfillment teams on these efforts. We operate in a fast paced and exciting high growth environment, and are looking for experienced people to help us create the best possible patient experience.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Design and maintain Alto’s workforce capacity planning model and tools
- Prepare thoughtful analysis regarding Alto’s service levels, proactively identifying problem areas and solutions to improve patient care
- Partner with teams across Alto including Patient Care, Finance, Sales, Business Operations, Analytics and Fulfillment
- Operate in a high growth environment with great opportunities for professional development
A bit about you:
- 3-5+ years experience building and owning detailed capacity, supply, materials, demand or other forecasts and models
- Desire to build and improve tools and solutions in a high growth environment
- Excellent technical, Excel and business software skills
- Ability to communicate complex information to a diverse group of business partners
- Relentless focus on providing exceptional service and support to our patients and employees
- Experience with capacity planning for a multi-channel service operation
- Hands on experience with WFM software, such as Nice InContact, Aspect eWFM, Genesys, Verint, Calabrio, Teleopti, Monet
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Salary Range: $110,000-120,000
Commission Eligible: No
Equity Eligible: Full-time - Yes
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave. Part-time: 401k, generous PTO. PRN: Sick time accrual.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.