We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Role
We are searching for a Contract Recruiting Program Coordinator to partner with our team to grow our Courier workforce across the US. This person will conduct important hiring tasks like reviewing applications, conducting phone interviews, conducting background checks and managing onboarding logistics. You will thrive in this role if you are highly detail-oriented, capable of relaying information to a variety of teams across the company, and you love connecting with new people.
- Manage job postings on our careers page and 3rd party job sites like Indeed, Glassdoor, and ZipRecruiter
- Review candidate applications daily and advance or disposition candidates based upon the requirements of the role
- Schedule and conduct initial phone interviews using our Applicant Tracking System and other tools like Calendly
- Create and send employment contracts to couriers, monitor for completion and answer any questions candidates might have
- Collect and verify important documents from candidates; handle confidential information professionally and with discretion
- Complete background checks using Checkr and review results
- Hire candidates into our HR Management system and ensure a seamless transition from candidate to new hire
- Provide daily, weekly and quarterly reporting on hiring results including target achievement, candidate experience and areas for improvement
- Act as the main point of contact on the interview process for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, respond to questions and troubleshoot issues
- Serve as an ambassador for Alto, ensuring that our candidates have a delightful experience
A Bit About You
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in a recruiting or HR Coordinator role, or an administrative role.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and implement your learnings effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate professionally via email and phone with candidates and managers
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently, experience in a fast paced high tech environment a plus
- Proven customer service skills, has a solid track record of delivering results and a desire to exceed expectations
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Prior experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS), such as Greenhouse.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software such as Fountain, Greenhouse, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Experience in high-volume recruiting for retail, hospitality, restaurant or gig economy industries
Additional Physical Job Requirements
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken and written word;
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.