Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Fertility Partnerships team:
Our Fertility Partnerships Managers are responsible for the achievement of commercial objectives in the assigned territory in alignment with Alto’s sales goals and business objectives. Your focus will be calling on Reproductive Health clinics (including physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners), nurses, case managers/social workers, medical assistants, and benefits investigators to grow your territory's top-line market share, revenue, gross profit, and margins.
As a member of the Partnerships team, you will work closely with cross-functional internal partners, including provider success, marketing, operations teams. Your collaboration with the Alto marketing team will include providing feedback on current talk tracks and marketing materials appropriate for the patient demographic you represent while also delivering field-level insights into what resonates with our customers. Your work with operations and product will include a steady flow of feedback to inform our customer experience and our patient/provider product offerings.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Partner with doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and practice administrators as an industry expert to introduce them to a better pharmacy experience
- Appointment setting, relationship building, sales presentations and development of new accounts.
- Identify, target and develop long lasting relationships with physicians and staff to increase share per account.
- Exceed sales targets.
- Introduce providers to AltoMD and the benefits of a modern pharmacy.
- Collaborate with Provider Success to handle complex operational issues and increase share per account.
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers to drive share growth and increased loyalty in key accounts.
- Build relationships with your local manufacturer counterparts to establish a network of advocates throughout your geography.
- Relay feedback and competitive intelligence from the field to product, marketing, and finance.
- Demonstrate Alto’s values as a brand ambassador both in and outside the office.
A bit about you:
- 3+ years of Reproductive Health outside sales experience.
- Experience using creative approaches to navigate ambiguity to drive new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and self sufficient manner.
- Demonstrable experience using strategic planning to target and grow key accounts in a consultative sales environment.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with the ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Experience using a CRM to manage your prospecting pipeline.
- The ability to represent Alto and conferences and seminars, which may require nights and weekends.
- Experience selling to or implementing solutions for doctors, nurses, and other health care providers; a clinical background; or experience selling into enterprise accounts.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota.
- Experience driving partnerships in a remote-first environment.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM.
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Reading English, comprehending, and following simple oral and written instructions.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer or phone that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Environmental Conditions: occasional exposure to low temperatures or high temperatures, outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind, and noisy environments.
- Physical Activities:
- Occasionally ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the like.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks and/or moving from one worksite to another.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds in all directions.
- Operating motor vehicles.
- Occasional sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing/driving/flying
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.