Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team
The Strategic Finance team is an embedded, trusted advisor to all functions at Alto and plays a key role in the continued development, refinement, and optimization of our business model. We proactively identify risks and opportunities, drive solutions to complex problems, and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure our stakeholders remain well informed and effective decision-makers. As the Corporate Finance leader you know what a great finance function looks like and you’re excited to help build it. You’ll also demonstrate the ability to be hands-on in defining and implementing best practices that enhance the overall teams’ capabilities, own key executive relationships, and influence company-wide strategic decisions. This role can sit in either our SF or Dallas location.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Partner with critical functions, including the executive suite, to set the company strategy and drive financial & operational success
- Shape our company operating model by building and driving the delivery of key financial processes including planning, reporting, and forecasting
- Continuously refine and upgrade financial infrastructure in order to best reflect the business, improve decision-making, and help us transition to a mature enterprise
- Develop capital allocation frameworks that help drive the long-term strategy of Alto
- Manage and build-out the corporate finance team
- Contribute to Investor Relations and Corporate Development activities
- Own special projects / ad hoc analyses - constant change will bring new ideas, initiatives, products, risks, and opportunities that you will assess and drive
A Bit About You:
- 8+ years of strategic finance, corporate finance or investment banking experience at a high-growth startup or well-established company
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building, managing, and developing a team
- Advanced Excel / financial modeling skills. Best practices are second-nature, you can handle complexity but strive for simplicity
- Solid understanding of enterprise-level financial systems and processes
- Basic SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn)
- Ability to distill complex analyses and nuanced problems into simple, logical frameworks with concrete action plans
- Proven success managing budgets for major functional areas and senior leadership within an organization
- Experienced user of analytics and visualization tools like Looker and Tableau, advanced Google sSuite skills
- SQL proficiency
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.