We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
Our Fertility Care Team is looking for a Pharmacy Technician to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to manage a variety of pharmacy technician tasks. In this role you will be the voice of Alto to our customers. Here at Alto, we use advanced technology and human empathy to improve a broken pharmacy industry into the modern era, and to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. In the Fertility Pharmacy Technician role, you will have the opportunity to be a patient advocate and deliver exceptional patient care.
As an Alto Fertility Pharmacy Technician I, you are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You enjoy problem-solving and truly value the impact your work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first. You are scrappy and resourceful, and view mistakes as an opportunity to go above and beyond to wow customers.
Employment as a Fertility Pharmacy Technician I is conditional upon having an active or provisional PTCB certification. After completion of the provisional license, successful new hires will need to write the PTCB exam within 18 months. Alto will cover the cost of your registration fee and renewals upon expiration.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Assist patients via text, email, and chat
- Provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable customer service
- Answer incoming calls and continuously deliver exceptional patient care
- Troubleshoot patients’ concerns and questions autonomously
- Manage provider relationships
- Onboard patients and schedule deliveries
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have previous contact or patient care center experience
- Are interested in how healthcare works and looking to grow your career
- Have in interest in learning more about the operational process
- Friendly disposition and outstanding customer service skills
- Have a current pharmacy technician license free of any disciplinary actions
- Have a PTCB
- High school diploma / GED
- Must have availability to work nights, weekends
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.