Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Role
Alto Pharmacy is hiring for delivery drivers (as needed). Our drivers are an important part of getting prescriptions to our patients. The schedule is flexible for this role and weekly hours will be assigned based off of your submitted weekly availability and the needs of the business. You will begin your day by making your way to our Pharmacy location in Irvine to pick up the packages before you begin your route. We have 3 hour shifts that are available 7 days a week for you to make deliveries.
Available Delivery Shifts
- Monday - Friday:
- 12:15 PM - 3:30 PM & 5:45 PM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday:
- 1:45 PM - 5:00 PM
- Arrive at our pharmacy on time for your shift to pick up packages before you begin your route
- Make efficient and timely deliveries to various locations
- Deliver prescriptions to patients while ensuring a great customer experience
- Drive your vehicle in accordance with traffic regulations and observe traffic lights, other vehicles and pedestrians on the street to avoid accidents. Must comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Submit your availability weekly and utilize internal scheduling tools to monitor your work hours
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are authorized to work in the United States
- You have a valid Driver’s License and have a good driving record
- You have access to a reliable vehicle to make your deliveries
- You have General Liability Insurance & Valid Motor Vehicle Registration
- You have a track record of good attendance, positive attitude, and flexibility
- You are flexible to drive within any of our delivery zones
- You are conversational in English and have a passion for customer service
- You have a sense of urgency
Additional Physical Requirements
- Reading English, comprehending, and following simple oral and written instructions. Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Environmental Conditions: occasional exposure to low temperatures or high temperatures, outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind, and noisy environments.
- Occasionally ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the like.
- Lift, carry, and /or push/pull various items (bags, boxes, carts, etc.) while using proper technique up to 20 lbs.
- Operating motor vehicles.
- Occasional sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.