Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
Thanks for your interest in joining our Talent Community!
Even if you don't see your perfect fit or perhaps aren't quite ready to make a move, now is still the perfect time to introduce you to Alto! Read on to learn more about what look for in a Partnerships Manager.
About the Team
Our Partnerships Managers focus on introducing Alto Pharmacy value propositions to therapy experts (including physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners), nurses, case managers/social workers, medical assistants, and benefits investigators to grow your territory's top-line market share, revenue, gross profit, and margins.
As a member of the Partnerships team, you will work closely with cross-functional internal partners, including provider success, marketing, operations teams. Your collaboration with the Alto marketing team will include providing feedback on current talk tracks and marketing materials appropriate for the patient demographic you represent while also delivering field-level insights into what resonates with our customers. Your work with operations and product will include a steady flow of feedback to inform our customer experience and our patient/provider product offerings.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Partner with doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and practice administrators as an industry expert to introduce them to a better pharmacy experience.
- Identify, target and develop long lasting relationships with physicians and staff to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develop and aggressively implement a territory business plan to meet customer needs, exceed sales goals, and increase Alto share of market. Identifies new areas of growth and share expansion within the Pulmonologist provider community.
- Build strong relationships with your cross functional partners internally at Alto (marketing and provider success) to manage operational complexities, drive share growth and increase loyalty in key accounts.
- Become expert in Alto Pharmacy provider portal (AltoMD) and effectively communicate clinic value and successfully on-board clinics by executing staff training, implementation and follow-up in partnership with Provider Success team members.
- Leverage relationships with your local community thought leaders and manufacturer counterparts to establish a network of advocates throughout your geography.
- Demonstrate leadership among peers by consistent application and modeling of the appropriate compliance, behavior and conduct. Displays Alto’s values as a brand ambassador both in and outside the office.
A bit about you:
- At least 5 years of provider-facing healthcare [outside] sales experience.
- Experience selling in a designated therapeutic area within the past 2 years.
- Established, strong relationships with key decision makers within providers and communities in designated geography, deftly handling objections to drive to a close.
- Experience using creative approaches to navigate ambiguity to drive new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and self sufficient manner.
- Demonstrable experience using strategic planning to target and grow key accounts in a consultative sales environment.
- Experience using a CRM to manage your prospecting pipeline.
- Superior selling skills honed in highly competitive markets
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience driving partnerships in a remote-first environment
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.