We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
As a Fulfillment Coordinator at Alto, there are a variety of jobs you will be trained in and asked to do. These include but are not limited to processing and packing orders, restocking packing materials, sorting packages, and supporting the Dispatchers in their daily activities, including directly supporting and interfacing with couriers while they are making deliveries. You will work closely with our Fulfillment Operations Team, which includes the dozens of couriers who deliver to our patients seven days a week, and you will interact with Altoids from other parts of the company as well. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to be on your feet and moving throughout the day.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Process prescription orders and package them for delivery- this is very hands-on and requires meticulous attention to detail considering the nature of the package contents.
- Maintain full inventory and back stock inventory of all packaging and shipping supplies and materials (boxes, package inserts, cold chain supply items, etc.).
- Maintain a tidy, organized and safe work environment. Our work is in the pharmacy and we need to maintain a very high level of cleanliness.
- Directly support couriers on the road during delivery windows (12-3pm, 6-10pm, and 2-6pm), helping troubleshoot situations and escalating when necessary.
- Support the Dispatchers in their daily activities - pulling routes for couriers, processing returned packages, and ensuring the courier team gets out on time every day.
- Support daily office and pharmacy operations- you may work with our Inventory Manager to ensure we are always stocked on packing materials, our Office Manager on incoming deliveries and mail that needs to be sorted, or a Fulfillment Operations Manager on other small process improvement projects.
A bit about you:
- Have previous experience working in a warehouse or in another fulfillment operations role at Alto or elsewhere
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you own your role from start to finish, and make decisions quickly and independently
- Are enthusiastic about building a positive culture in a dynamic team
- Are able to multitask while maintaining accuracy
- Are tech-savvy and quick to learn on computers and new software systems
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values of starting with empathy, leaving no patient behind, and being humble.
- Successfully pass background check and drug screening
- Proficient in English
- Minimum education: High school diploma or GED
- Generally, orders are small and easy to handle, but occasionally there are bigger orders that require lifting and moving
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.