We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Alto is looking to hire a Part Time Staff Pharmacist at our Seattle location to help support our team and deliver world-class service to patients. The Pharmacist will expedite the processing of prescriptions and help maintain the non-prescription aspects of the pharmacy department.
What we’re looking for
We're looking for a Production Pharmacist with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to help shape the future of the industry. You'll work with a team in a dynamic environment where you will need to make decisions quickly while focusing on our success metrics.
You’ll provide comprehensive and accurate clinical utilization review and dispensing services. This includes:
- Review content and accuracy of drug packaging and labeling.
- Review for completeness and accuracy of new and refill prescriptions.
- Assist in the proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation, storage and inventory management of all controlled substances
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Are eager to measure and improve accuracy and productivity
- Resourceful and have creative ideas on what needs to change in the industry
- Enjoy data analysis and are outcome focused
- Believes in continuous improvement
- Is passionate about improving the patient experience
- Can make quick and thoughtful decisions
It is a plus if you:
- have experience in Kaizen and 5S principles and implementation
- have 1-2+ years working in a community pharmacy
Requirement: Currently licensed and in good standing with the Board of Pharmacy
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.