We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
As an Alto Dispatcher, you are passionate about fulfillment operations and doing whatever it takes to deliver prescription medicines on time to our patients. You thrive in fast-paced work environments and have developed ways of dealing with stressful situations. You are tech savvy and can switch between desktop applications, mobile apps, and phone calls with ease. You are comfortable communicating with our patients on the phone and are eager to support a growing team of couriers making hundreds of deliveries in the DFW area on a daily basis.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Dispatch courier routes for established delivery windows: ensure on-time deliveries for our patients, taking overall distance traveled, traffic patterns, and high-priority deliveries into consideration when making routes.
- Provide direct and timely support 25+ couriers at a time on the road during delivery windows. Help troubleshoot delivery and navigation issues using our software systems.
- Monitor routes and deliveries as they are happening; adjusting routes if necessary; and communicating changes to couriers and reaching out to our Patient Care teams to assist in communicating updates with our patients
- Respond to last-minute and late requests for prescription deliveries, doing whatever it takes to ensure that our patients’ needs are being responded to
- Follow up on any failed deliveries, ensuring safe return of packages within 12 hours
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of courier incidents to help improve our processes and ensure that the highest quality of service is provided to our patients
- Work with our Courier Trainer to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new couriers
- Serve as a primary point of contact for couriers for all questions regarding routing, making deliveries, and troubleshooting technical issues with our apps
A bit about you:
- Clean background check and drug screening
- Valid driver’s license
- Dependable vehicle
- Reliable smartphone with data plan- you will need to be familiar with all of the apps the couriers are using in order to help troubleshoot tech issues
- Proficient in English
- Have 1-2 years experience as Dispatcher or are familiar with delivery operations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you own your role from start to finish, and make decisions quickly and independently
- Are enthusiastic about building a positive culture in a dynamic team
- Have outstanding multitasking abilities, sound judgment and critical thinking skills
- Are an expert oral and written communicator
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values
- This is a non-exempt, hourly role and eligible for benefits.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.