We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 600 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Role
Alto is searching for part-time delivery bikers to work a maximum of 30 hours per week. Bikers are responsible for getting prescriptions to Alto patients in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity to have a flexible earnings opportunity and make some extra cash. All you need is your bike, an iPhone or Android smartphone, and some free time.
You will begin your day by making your way to our Pharmacy location in San Francisco to pick up the packages before you begin your route. We have routes three hours in length that are available 7 days a week for you to make deliveries.
Available Delivery Shifts
- Monday - Friday: 12:00 - 3:00 PM & 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 2:00 - 5:00 PM
- San Francisco: Financial District, SOMA, Mission Bay, China Basin, Embarcadero, Market, Lower Nob Hill
- Arrive at our pharmacy on time for your shift to pick up packages before you begin your route
- Make efficient and timely deliveries to various locations using your bike
- Deliver prescriptions to patients while ensuring a great customer experience
- Must operate bikes in accordance with traffic regulations and observe traffic lights, other vehicles and pedestrians on the street to avoid accidents.
- Submit your availability weekly and utilize internal scheduling tools to monitor your work hours
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are authorized to work in the United States
- You have access to a reliable bicycle to make your deliveries
- You may expect to travel with between 15-40 pounds as you make deliveries
- You may be required to go up stairs to deliver to a patient’s door
- You must have access to a bike helmet and proper safety gear for your shift including a bag to carry your load
- You have a track record of good attendance, positive attitude, and flexibility
- You are conversational in English and have a passion for customer service
- You have a sense of urgency
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.