We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 800 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
Our fertility business has quickly transformed the experience for fertility patients with our technology and exceptional team of pharmacists and patient care specialists, who deliver the highest quality of customer service and convenience -- 9 out of 10 patients report they would recommend Alto Fertility to a friend or colleague! Since we have established a strong leadership presence on the West Coast, we are currently preparing for our national expansion.
Our Provider Success team is responsible for ensuring that Alto delivers a best-in-class experience for practitioners who work at our partner clinics. The Provider Success Specialist will focus on facilitating the continued growth of their Alto relationship. As a strategic contributor to the Alto Growth team, you will dramatically accelerate adoption of Alto by:
- Becoming the subject matter expert about clinics within your market; and acting as their partner for day-to-day needs and problem-solving
- Developing a point-of-view on how we can deepen Alto’s relationship with your clinics by improving existing processes and encouraging use of our clinic-facing AltoMD technology platform
- Serving as the operational Voice of the Customer within Alto, coordinating with the Growth Team and other functions as necessary
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Teach, train, and empower new clinic users from your market on the AltoMD platform and Alto processes
- Confidently communicate how Alto addresses common pain points encountered by clinic back-office procedures
- Facilitate the resolution of any internal workflow needs to ensure that clinics consider Alto their preferred pharmacy partner
- Partner closely with other members of the Growth Team, including Partnership Managers (Sales) and Onboarding Specialists
- Document and track clinic issues, feedback, and requests - escalating as needed
- Work cross-functionally to design relevant solutions for roadblocks with clinic adoption
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase Alto engagement and retention
- Provide Voice of the Customer feedback to Product & Engineering
A Bit About You:
- 5+ years of frontline customer service/support experience in a rapidly growing start-up
- Experience engaging and retaining strategic customers or vendors
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
- Pharmacy Operations experience a plus
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
- Executive presence
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to partner and influence across levels and functions
- Self-directed problem solver with experience developing and improving processes
- Ability and desire to work on disparate and multiple issues on a rapid resolution timeline
- Ability to flourish in a high-growth tech environment where change is constant
- Ability to self-reflect, learn, and be honest about development areas
- Ability to not sweat the small stuff, and a sense of humor
- It’s a plus if you have: Pharmacist/PharmD background
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.