We’re building a new kind of pharmacy because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering prescriptions, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 500 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can (over)deliver.
Advance your career as you:
Focus on introducing Alto to Reproductive Health physicians, medical assistants, nurses and administrators with the goal of growing your territory’s topline market share, revenue, gross profit, and margins. You will work closely with a cross-functional team including marketing, operations, and Provider Success (your implementation team responsible for onboarding new accounts and increasing share throughout your territory). Your work with marketing will include providing feedback on current talk tracks and marketing materials, delivering field-level insights into what resonates with our customers. Your work with operations and product will include a steady flow of feedback to inform iterations to our customer experience and our patient/provider product offerings.
- Partner with doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and practice administrators as an industry expert to introduce them to a better pharmacy experience
- Appointment setting, relationship building, sales presentations and development of new accounts.
- Identify, target and develop long lasting relationships with physicians and staff to increase share per account.
- Exceed sales targets.
- Introduce providers to AltoMD and the benefits of a modern pharmacy.
- Collaborate with Provider Success to handle complex operational issues and increase share per account.
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers to drive share growth and increased loyalty in key accounts.
- Build relationships with your local manufacturer counterparts to establish a network of advocates throughout your geography.
- Relay feedback and competitive intelligence from the field to product, marketing, and finance.
- Demonstrate Alto’s values as a brand ambassador both in and outside the office.
The ideal candidate has one or two of the following:
- 3+ years of experience in Fertility and Reproductive health outside sales. Familiarity with fertility clinics, nurses, doctors and staff.
- Experience selling to or implementing solutions for doctors, nurses, and other health care providers; a clinical background; or experience selling into enterprise accounts.
- 5+ years of solutions sales (SaaS) experience preferably in healthcare
- Ability to quickly build rapport and understand the needs and wants of a wide array of people.
- Proficient at building a strategic plan to improve Alto’s positioning in accounts
- Experience carrying a quota of at least $1,000,000 per year.
- Experience driving new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and self
- Professional sales training
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values!
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.