We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
The Business Operations Associate will work directly with our centralized Business Operations team, senior leadership, and a large cross-functional team spanning across Expansion, Product, Engineering, Operations, Sales, Partnerships, Fulfillment, Finance, and Corporate Development to drive high visibility analyses to inform strategic initiatives and prioritization, and assist with company-wide strategy, planning, and operations. You will have high visibility with leadership and get exposure to strategic business questions we are looking to solve.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Perform in-depth analysis and build dashboards to measure key business metrics
- Ensure data accuracy and reporting consistency by identifying and implementing data analysis best practices and improving existing models
- Deeply understand the business health and key performance metrics for the Alto business and functions you support
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership to define and prioritize initiatives and focus areas
- Partner with and support business owners across functions to work on top priority strategic projects - from new growth initiatives and business models, to increasing operational efficiencies, to improving the patient experience
- Efficiently and effectively communicate insights and recommendations to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
A bit about you:
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics, consulting or business intelligence role with increasing levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Team player and self-starter. You have experience working with a central analytics team, but can also operate independently.
- Proven track record working with senior leadership. You have experience collaborating with senior leadership frequently
- Data-driven. You know how to gather the right facts and proof points to build a business case for a decision, but you focus on what is most important. You can break down business issues to identify data needs, gather inputs, and drive to insights and recommendations. You are proficient with data analysis tools, including Excel, Google Sheets, and SQL (Looker is preferred)
- Comfort with ambiguity. You’re able to lead others from ambiguity to clarity
- Ability to operate “full stack”. You can ask and answer your own questions (and pull the necessary data to do so), visualize that data in high signal-to-noise ways that make key insights clear and compelling to executive audiences, and create project structure, execution plans, and momentum for yourself and those around you to drive swift action from those insights
- Excellent communication skills. You are pithy and able to clearly socialize ideas to employees at all levels and can help influence the direction of the organization
- Relationship builder. You build strong working relationships with cross-functional business partners and senior executives to deliver outcomes
- Entrepreneurial. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and innovative organization, with the ability to shift priorities quickly, and maintain organization and control
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience in a hyper-growth environment
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.