We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Accelerate your career as you:
Focus on introducing Alto Pharmacy value propositions to HIV/PrEP Specialists (including physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners), nurses, case managers/social workers, medical assistants, and benefits investigators with the goal of growing your territory’s topline market share, revenue, gross profit, and margins. You will work closely with a cross-functional team including partnership managers, marketing, operations, and our 340B account management team. Your partnership with Alto marketing team will include providing feedback on current talk tracks and marketing materials appropriate for the patient demographic you represent, while also delivering field-level insights into what resonates with our customers. Your work with operations and product will include a steady flow of feedback to inform iterations to our customer experience and our patient/provider product offerings. You will partner with the 340B team and assist in identifying and leveraging relationships with covered entities within the HIV/PrEP geography you represent. You will also be closely connected with the specialty pharmacy team, providing you first hand insight on patient and provider experiences at Alto and allow you to share these successes and learnings directly to your customer base.
- The HIV/PrEP Partnerships Manager is responsible for achieving coverage and frequency targets and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory. The PM will effectively address existing pharmacy challenges among sales targets and identify areas of opportunity unique to their sales geography as an industry expert and introduce them to the Alto pharmacy experience.
- Responsible for developing an understanding of the competitive pharmacy landscape, payor restrictions/access issues, growth challenges and opportunities unique to each geography.
- An in-depth knowledge of the patient complexities and provider/clinic challenges associated with the disease state.
- Actively promotes Alto Pharmacy to healthcare professionals by leveraging patient and provider value propositions specific to clinic patient demographics or identified areas of opportunity.
- Develops and aggressively implements a territory business plan to meet customer needs exceeds sales goals and increase Alto share of market. Identifies new areas of growth and share expansion within the HIV/PrEP provider community.
- Leverages relationships within sales geography to include clinic appointments, provider/staff training, EMR integration, advisory board meetings, and Peer-to-Peer interactions/programing.
- Works cooperatively with partnership, marketing, provider success, and 340B account management teams to identify various cross-functional projects related to specific accounts or physicians to manage operational complexities, drive share growth and increase loyalty in key accounts.
- Become expert in Alto Pharmacy provider portal (AltoMD) and effectively communicate clinic value and successfully on-board clinics by executing staff training, implementation and follow-up in partnership with Provider Success team members.
- Leverage relationships with your local community thought leaders and manufacturer counterparts to establish a network of advocates throughout your geography.
- Demonstrates leadership among peers by consistent application and modeling of the appropriate compliance, behavior and conduct. Displays Alto’s values as a brand ambassador both in and outside the office.
A bit about you:
- Established, strong relationships with HIV/PrEP providers and community in designated geography. Proven expertise in building relationships and influencing.
- Superior selling skills honed in highly competitive markets, with a minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience and a minimum of 2 specifically within the HIV/PrEP therapeutic area.
- Aptitude for rapid learning and retention of technical and scientific disease state related information.
- Must set high goals and standards of performance and be self-motivated and able to work with a general level of autonomy. Documented track record of exceeding sales quota.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and understand the needs and wants of a wide array of people. Experience driving new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and self sufficient manner.
- Agile and solution oriented mindset capable of working cross functionally to achieve goals. Accountable to partners, teammates and cross functional counterparts.
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values and how it relates to HIV/PrEP TA!
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.