We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
Our fertility business has quickly transformed the experience for fertility patients, by delivering the highest quality customer service and convenience, enabled by our technology and an exceptional team of pharmacists and patient care specialists. 9 out of 10 patients report they would recommend Alto Fertility to a friend or colleague! We have established a strong leadership presence on the West Coast, and are preparing for our national expansion later in 2020.
Head of Fertility Customer Experience:
The Head of Fertility Customer Experience will be responsible for the integrated “promise” to our fertility customers and ensuring we have product market fit to become the leading fertility pharmacy nationally. They will develop market insights and build a cohesive strategy around our customers needs and opportunities for differentiation and work with functional partners to define the product, service, and brand promise for Alto fertility. This will be a highly cross-functional role and will partner very closely with product, research, patient care, pharmacy, finance, and marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build the integrated market perspective on our customers, incorporating NPS feedback, sales feedback, and partnering with research to conduct journey mapping and understand customer needs, problems and opportunities for differentiation
- Understand the competitive landscape including direct pharmacy competitors and other fertility players who are delivering value to our customers
- Work with the cross-functional team to determine how to deliver value to these customers via a scalable offering, incorporating product and service (patient care, fulfillment, pharmacy, provider success)
- Oversee program management activities to ensure we successfully deliver on the envisioned customer experience and build successful cross-functional teams to deliver new programs and services
- Partner with sales and marketing to ensure that messaging aligns with our brand promise; play a hands on role in directing and in some cases creating content to drive growth across channels
- You have 10+ years professional experience working in customer-centric organizations with experience in strategy, customer experience, product and/or product marketing; 3+ years of experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- You are an exceptional leader who has experience building and leading high performing cross-functional teams including partners in product, marketing, and operations / support functions
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to influence senior executives
- You are extremely curious and passionate about being the voice of the customer
- You see the big picture and can navigate the complexity of different customer segments and needs to develop a clear perspective on business priorities and
- You have a strong data-orientation and ability to drive analytics to prioritize, design and evaluate solutions
- You have a proven track record in delivering measurable results in customer experience
- You have a bias toward action and are willing to roll up your sleeves; you have experience implementing a “test and learn” approach
- You have a passion for healthcare and/or women’s health
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.