We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
The Sales Operations Specialist will play an essential role in shaping and enabling our sales team to be as efficient and productive as possible. They will gather and organize data from multiple sources, including Salesforce, to generate in-depth customer insight to enhance sales productivity. They will also establish a repeatable model to deliver information and insight, including emerging problems, inefficiencies, and other challenges. They will help shape and drive our Sales Ops programs to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue. We're looking for a highly analytical and collaborative candidate, a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, and preferably someone with experience working cross-functionally within a Business to Business (B2B) sales environment. This position will report into Sales Ops GTM Strategy & Analytics.
Accelerate your Career as You:
Data and Reporting
- Track, maintain and design new reports as needed for our reporting processes, including leads, opportunities, pipeline, productivity, and forecasting
- Build repeatable processes and reporting to enable sales leaders and reps with critical operational and performance data related to sales strategy and execution
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes
Sales Process Improvement
- Own analysis of sales trends and performance to identify greater efficiencies and better manage and understand bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire sales process
- Assess client and sales trends, feedback, and market factors, and bring insights to the leadership team
- Continuously shape and articulate our strategy for provider segmentation, targeting and positioning
Special Projects Management
- Collaborate with Sales, GMs, finance, marketing, and other cross-functional stakeholders on strategic projects and analytical requests to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
A Bit About You:
- Four years of relevant work experience (Sales Ops, Analytics, Finance, Strategy)
- Strong proficiency with SQL and BI tools like Tableau or Looker
- Basic understanding of Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Basic knowledge of standard sales operations processes (sales process, account management, analytics, and reporting)
- 4+ years of dedicated Sales Ops experience
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM reporting and dashboarding
- Experience developing sales operation processes and reports (customer segmentation, sales forecasting, territory planning, pipeline analysis)
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.